Monday, February 6, 2012

He's so...one


Last Wednesday Gabe's PT told me how wonderful it was to see him acting like a typical one year old. Its so true. She also said that he is the most strong willed little boy she has ever seen, I had to laugh at that one, since I know two that have stronger wills. I don't know why I didn't think he would be a rambunctious toddler. I have heard stories about laid back kids who don't get into stuff, but I'm starting to not believe them. He was a really laid back baby, I think some of his brother and sister must have rubbed off on him. He has his struggles with his arm, but he doesn't let them hold him back in anyway. I gave me a new perspective. Whenever I get frustrated at him for climbing or making a mess, I think that his limitations could be worse, and I am so glad that he is enjoying being a toddler, and am just trying not to spoil him too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment